Monday, 11 November 2013

The Confederates – I

The Confederates – I
(A dive inwards)

This one, not surely, may be the most criticized article from my quills. Not necessary for because of the words used or the immoral verses. I guess it will be for the content I am trying to dig out from the black holes. The Confederates, yes they are, surrounds us even in trances, with our will but without our knowledge. Do you feel them around? Yes. You do. Let’s know them.

For sure, every human is in a journey in which he is surrounded and associated with the confederates. Those who hit the aim of the journey are very few, like Gods. Those who hit for sure are not less than the God; for that we say God stays inside us. Do they actually? Don’t know but the confederates are there in everyone, around everyone and all the time. Not less than half the crowd falls down amidst the journey. No surprise, because they have no purpose in view about this life. I am also a being in this breed. The fates of my predecessors are scaring me indeed. These urchins were hated by all; they cursed self and died as street dogs. Men never shed a tear for them. They attained the hell with no regrets. Sadly I too belong to this clan; and I have some confederates. You are one among them!

We are generally called as ‘The Drunkards’. All the way drunken and to drink we travel. The delighted turned divested. We are pessimists, and our substantive state of mind is sadness and fear. We drink seeking the assured happiness that we could never attain. Still we are drinking. We neither have proximities of blood nor do we have the virtual relations called friendships. We drink with drunkards and they are our friends and relatives and everything though till we drink; they are my confederates. Are you one among them? Yes you are because you sit with someone of my confederates or theirs.

We have no purpose in this life. Life is a meaningless word for us like the vanity of quality smoke. Smoke is smoke no better or worse, likewise is life. We have nothing to earn, but we will travel like this till we have anything to lose. We dare to sacrifice the heartbeats and take hearts out when we are drunk. We have no rules and laws. We have freedom and deep emotions only. Dawns are not in our favors but the night-falls are only for us. Our music and poems are world famous. We don’t sleep, we slips into the ecstatic trance at mid-nights or early mornings. We are never hunger but out thirst can never be deprived off.

We don’t seem happy because the assured happiness could not be attained yet by any of us; but we’re trying hard in certain. Our skin fades, our eyes become bloody red and gradually we grow sleazy. We don’t care only. We spit and urinate wherever we feel comfortable. We see every lady undressed and we feel to make love. We run to brothels very often. Some of us grow homo-sexual to attain the ecstasy within reach. I along with you my confederates, are living the life of freedom-fighters; to get freedom from this path.

Many of us tried a diversion. But all ended very close in this way only. Many are still trying, I wish all the very best to them, but also I’ll be waiting here for you again. Many crusaders are imposing rules on us. When they close our one tavern, thousands of houses transforms to one. When they open one, a new
generation of drunkards takes birth. The havoc is spreading deleteriously. Nobody can stop this. What is your trait? Are you?

Your answer follows in IInd part…

No comments: