I never waited anyone like this, before.
I feel her presence beside, all time,
At every station and every crowd,indeed
Everywhere, But I could never trace her out.
Thoroughly, at the eyes of every girl I see,
In the every train or bus, and every crowd,
I searched the same feelings which I got,
To rush and tell her, that I’m here at last.
Hardly my emotions reflected in any eyes,
And I whispered myself, she’s not the one.
Those where I found a lock of sights,
Either she shared another train or a boy.
Once I dared to do, to say it, my feeling,
To a girl who seemed interested in me.
I took a few steps, closer I saw her parents,
And I said ‘she is short, too short for me’.
Oh damn! What a silence is this, everywhere.
No crowds noticed it, the silence around me.
Still I carried a smile, wishing if she finds me,
She will carry the pleasant smile, for me.
I know one day I will get married, one day.
She might or not have travelled with me.
Can’t say, whether she found me before,
And carried the smile, as ‘Ring of Rama’.
I will tell my better half, about these days.
I was about lost myself to be with her soon.
But for now its true, I die hard to face this,
The Intezaar for her, the sincere prayer of loneliness.
I feel her presence beside, all time,
At every station and every crowd,indeed
Everywhere, But I could never trace her out.
Thoroughly, at the eyes of every girl I see,
In the every train or bus, and every crowd,
I searched the same feelings which I got,
To rush and tell her, that I’m here at last.
Hardly my emotions reflected in any eyes,
And I whispered myself, she’s not the one.
Those where I found a lock of sights,
Either she shared another train or a boy.
Once I dared to do, to say it, my feeling,
To a girl who seemed interested in me.
I took a few steps, closer I saw her parents,
And I said ‘she is short, too short for me’.
Oh damn! What a silence is this, everywhere.
No crowds noticed it, the silence around me.
Still I carried a smile, wishing if she finds me,
She will carry the pleasant smile, for me.
I know one day I will get married, one day.
She might or not have travelled with me.
Can’t say, whether she found me before,
And carried the smile, as ‘Ring of Rama’.
I will tell my better half, about these days.
I was about lost myself to be with her soon.
But for now its true, I die hard to face this,
The Intezaar for her, the sincere prayer of loneliness.
No comments:
Post a Comment