Saturday, 24 March 2012

Moon light dream


A breeze with the fragrance of roses was surrounding us. We stood at the centre of that infinite garden of daffodils and sunflowers. Tents were made by jasmine bushes. The small pond, full of lotuses and swans shined in the full moon light. Dears and rabbits were playing hide and seek. The whole environment was blossomed and we sat still, looking each other’s eyes. The drizzle wet our clothes and it stuck to our skin. I saw her curves and it aroused me. I tried to hide my eyes. She was staring at my cut shaped muscles and she seemed lost in tingling sensation. The drizzle drops passed through her eye lids hid her tears of joy. And those which touched her lips transformed into honey drops. I slowly bend to taste the honey and I licked it drop-by-drop. She shared its taste from me. Our eyes went closed. And some drops, dew drops, fell into my eyes. It was cold and I opened my eyes with a jerk….. Alas!!!
Papa stood there with a glass of water. I was on bed, early morning 5O’clock; the wake up call. I sat in front of books, staring; but barely any word became clear, all I saw was a fade image of garden. True, still I taste her honey drops inside my throat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Dad, he is amazing.. while i write this, i felt his presence..