Wednesday, 28 March 2012

A Night with Stars

Long back ago, when Leonardo da Vinci put it on canvas, when Icarus flew to the sun with his wax wings, when Ravan kidnapped Sita in his Pushpak Viman and when Santa Claus came in his flying chariot, it was sure that the intensive ambition of man to touch the sky and to hide in clouds was engraved in his soul. Right brothers lite up the torch amidst the darkness on the concept of airworthiness. As it was always a habit of human being to achieve the extremities of possibilities, he never needed to turn back. He crossed the limits of nature and become supernatural by hoisting the flag of victory in The Moon. Moon and stars have always been a long long dream for human, its no more a dream for me. Every stud of ‘The Grass’ and every leaf of ‘The Hash’ or sometimes what my soulmate friends gives me with full of love have taken me to the Moon and Stars. Last night I wrote my name there on the flag of US in moon, and I played Hide & Seek with stars. I owed the wings of Icarus, and flew in night. Stars were too cold, Moon was warm. I slept there, now woke up on earth under the protection of sun.

No comments: