He got only one eye, an eagle eye.
What he sees through that, God even don’t know.
His bones are steel, stainless steel.
How he lives with that, medical science is scary.
He says himself an average, but super-natural for us,
His actions are weird, he too doesn’t know what and when.
He don’t know virus, but he adores anti-virus,
He brings every fortnightly, any new name to me.
He is a diver, sea diver,
He deserves this, a high five.
He comes office early, don’t have anything to do at home,
He holds my neck, every now and then.
He threatens me, and beats me,
He was pardoned, because he is steel.
He challenges me for a marathon, seriously,
He knows, I think, I don’t like to run.
He buys new gadgets, boasts about it,
He was ignored, because I got nothing to do with it.
He advice me as a guardian, every time,
He was heard and forgotten, every time.
He was respected, from my heart,
He was obeyed, always and proudly.
But…
He caught me late, and asked me,
‘Do you think I am a fool sitting here?’
And I say ‘Yes’, as I do always.
Because he is my ‘Boss’, much respected.
What he sees through that, God even don’t know.
His bones are steel, stainless steel.
How he lives with that, medical science is scary.
He says himself an average, but super-natural for us,
His actions are weird, he too doesn’t know what and when.
He don’t know virus, but he adores anti-virus,
He brings every fortnightly, any new name to me.
He is a diver, sea diver,
He deserves this, a high five.
He comes office early, don’t have anything to do at home,
He holds my neck, every now and then.
He threatens me, and beats me,
He was pardoned, because he is steel.
He challenges me for a marathon, seriously,
He knows, I think, I don’t like to run.
He buys new gadgets, boasts about it,
He was ignored, because I got nothing to do with it.
He advice me as a guardian, every time,
He was heard and forgotten, every time.
He was respected, from my heart,
He was obeyed, always and proudly.
But…
He caught me late, and asked me,
‘Do you think I am a fool sitting here?’
And I say ‘Yes’, as I do always.
Because he is my ‘Boss’, much respected.
No comments:
Post a Comment