At my two; ‘Muthhi’ stood outside, asking kids for sale,
Knocked our door, to buy me, always at meal time.
Mom chased after me with rice balls and fish fries,
And I stopped at those knocks, ‘coz I was afraid of ‘Muthhi’.
At the six; grand ma took over to chase me,
Poor old lady, with rice balls and fish fries,
To push in my mouth, Ha! ha! and I ran faster,
Till I hear dad, then followed chewing from her lap.
Sixteen came; we all sat with music in nights.
I carried my books and walked, chewing hardly.
Mom followed like a mice after piper, with rice balls.
On contra, the poorest Dad stood at gate as a sentry.
Now at twenty six; no one chased me with any ball,
Neither any one stood outside my door, to buy me.
But slowly and silently I move behind someone
Cherishing those balls and fries, towards the counter.
Knocked our door, to buy me, always at meal time.
Mom chased after me with rice balls and fish fries,
And I stopped at those knocks, ‘coz I was afraid of ‘Muthhi’.
At the six; grand ma took over to chase me,
Poor old lady, with rice balls and fish fries,
To push in my mouth, Ha! ha! and I ran faster,
Till I hear dad, then followed chewing from her lap.
Sixteen came; we all sat with music in nights.
I carried my books and walked, chewing hardly.
Mom followed like a mice after piper, with rice balls.
On contra, the poorest Dad stood at gate as a sentry.
Now at twenty six; no one chased me with any ball,
Neither any one stood outside my door, to buy me.
But slowly and silently I move behind someone
Cherishing those balls and fries, towards the counter.
No comments:
Post a Comment