Saturday, 24 March 2012

A SERENADE


The moments I loved my self, the times I walked back to the mirror. The lights I adjusted to me. Those minutes without even a blink; the crunching glances of me.  It all happened when she told me where were you? Why didn’t I see you? And I feel like I love you.


I doubt the mirrors lied to me so many years, or do they now? Should I believe my eyes or her relent words? I love to believe her words, contemporary to my eyes. Who lied and to whom? Nevertheless. The lie is accepted by both of us. Why it didn’t when it was supposed to happen? Or is this the time, right?


Is that me whom she borne to live with? Is that me whom she terribly missed for so long? I wished if I could meet her a decade before. But now it is late. A truth which I don’t want to tell her, I am never sure I can live the second to see her eyes wet. I wonder why it is the truth. Sometimes it is and that is truth. The truth is with in her.


Should I rely on my senses? Is she that what I see? Is she? Or is it just a facetious hallucination? No. she is. She is real. She is true what I see, what I believe. When I say about her, I feel scarcity, the real poverty of words. She is like a loaf of nature. My hunger always died of a loaf, but un-controllably increasing for her, the hunger.


Thousand lives we were together; or thousand lives I waited for her. Whatever, I finally found her. She found me. At the middle of a lake, on a canoe, facing each other, swinging on lakes cradle, where nobody around, sun closing his eyes at west leaving some gleams to shimmer around, salmons and sharks staring from down under, we sat as new born, without even a blink; we found each other.


The prelude was inside us. What is happening outside? Is this the time of eclipse? Is the sky going to fall? Is the earth going to split? Has someone opened the Pandora’s Box? Has the wolves took over vampires? Has the world’s whole evil targeted us? Why is this so? I would have waited one more life for her. Why we are bounded with rules that cannot make us one? Can’t a human believe another? Why they need the please of stars and zodiacs? Are they going to feed us?  I know this is a scathing task, but I have a solution, to touch hearts.


Today we love each other, tomorrow we will love more. I wish, we wish, if the day after tomorrow never comes. I whimper my fate sometimes. Because like now, I know how much she loves me. I am being pampered by her. But after all she is stuck, stuck with it. It is intrigue. The conspiracy made not by her; her fate; her precaution; her un-awareness; her trials. I love her. I need her. Though how tough it is, till she needs me, I will make it. If a day rise, if it, to nibble her from me, I’ll take it as Mamma’s beckon back home.


Like the Sun approach Night every time, he found her running away with dusk into the dark. He always left without a shrug and she hid in dark always. She knows he is not made for her though he is strong and bright. Someone else is made for her, someone too simple and adorable. The way I am simple. Does the Night know how much the Sun loved her? Whenever he made it close, she was always found with the twilight. Truth is Sun don’t deserve Night, She is mine.


Oh Lord! Why I understand her? I know her crystal clear. And I don’t want to grab her to me; all I love is to see her walking to me with a shy head down. I believe in omens, instincts and every whisper of nature. They told me, they took me all towards her. She was intimated my arrival. My exertion to reach her was impeccable. She is not asking anything to me, like a silent listener, she sits and listens me as well as her stream of emotions. I worry. I want her to know me more. More till nothing more is left to. When it will happen? How should it happen? Do I have to break rules? No. she don’t want to break rules. Then What? Should I amend rules? Or should I touch the chain of hearts she belong to? I’ll try that. For nothing wrong or everything pre-decided.


It’s everything like a bead sees while he flows ahead, till he reaches back in sea. It’s life, our life, a beautiful life, like a Serenade.

No comments: